I get it. Life gets SO busy. You’ve got a job, kids, a family, responsibilities, you want to lose some weight, dye your hair, the list goes on and on… Believe me, I feel it too. I talk to women every day who are interested in doing a photoshoot but keep putting it off for one reason or another.
I’m here to give you 10 reasons why you should just go ahead and book that shoot. No more excuses!
1. You are beautiful, just as you are, and you should see yourself that way. Your loved ones do not care about any perceived “flaws” that you give as excuses not to be photographed. They see you. And you are beautiful and perfect to them.
2. You should have a beautiful portrait of yourself that you love. It’s my job as the photographer to guide you through posing and give direction throughout your photo shoot. Most everyone feels silly and awkward in front of the camera without any direction. Especially me. I can really empathize with you. I'm the worst. But, rest assured, I've got you and will help you every step of the way!
3. There is power in portraits. Seeing your beauty reflected back to you is moving. Seeing yourself how your loved ones see you is powerful. As a woman, chances are you are pretty hard on yourself. Seeing and holding your gorgeous portraits is a way to reconnect with yourself; to remember your beauty.
4. Every person, at every age is beautiful. Period. Today is the youngest you will ever be again! Growing older should be a celebration. I believe we should celebrate our lives through portraits at every stage and every age. Can you imagine the legacy you would be able to gift to your loved ones if you documented your entire life with beautiful portraits?
5. You need to exist in photographs. Your children, nieces, and nephews will go looking for you one day. Do you really want then to only find random selfies? And your portraits and photographs of you will be priceless to them. If you do not make the effort to get in the frame now, what will they find?
6. Don't know what to wear? No problem! We can talk about what you already have in your closet that would work nicely with a little accessorizing. Or go shopping! Treat yourself to a new blouse or dress. I can also guide you on where to get some really fancy things for a truly unique or artistic look.
7. It’s a great way to celebrate relationships! As a mom, chances are you put yourself last. We tend to buy nice things for our kiddos or splurge on something for the family, but might be more hesitant when it comes to lavishing ourselves with luxuries. A photoshoot’s a fabulous way to pamper yourself and celebrate those you love. Bring your Mom, your sister, and your best friend, and have a day of fun! I also love bringing in kiddos or the whole family to the end of sessions. That way you get a day of pampering as well as updated family portraits!
8. You can try out any style you want. I love doing styled photo shoots! Wonder what it would be like to be a pin-up for a day, let's make it happen! Do you love cosplay? I love those kinds of shoots! A photoshoot is a perfect way to go all out and try on any look you want.
9. It is so much fun! Who doesn’t like to play dress-up and feel like a star for the day?
10. Why not? You deserve to be pampered, feel beautiful, and have fun! There is no better time than now. Do not wait to do something fun for yourself. You’ll have beautiful portraits that will serve as a reminder of how you felt at that moment in your life. A priceless treasure for your loved ones in the years to come.
Contact me today to book your session!